Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Log in with your Graduate Center network credentials:
Alert! As of July 2018, your ILL request history will only include requests from January 2018 to present. To save your requests at any time, follow these download instructions.
- Books: Request books via WorldCat. CUNY books can also be requested via
- Articles: Request articles more easily by letting databases auto-fill request forms. Look for
Request via ILL, or
More Options links to initiate requests.
- Scan and Deliver: Request scans of articles or book chapters the library has in print.
- Do we have it? Check
Google Scholar, or the library's
journal finder before making a request.
- How long does ILL take? It varies, but articles are often available within a day and books usually take 7-9 days.
- Questions? Consult our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the Library