Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Requests
For current Graduate Center faculty, staff, and students
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use your Graduate Center network username and password to log on to ILLiad.
For assistance, or to report any anomalies, please email us.
- The GC may own an article you request:
- Request CUNY books via CUNY Catalog/CLICS
- Use ILL if CLICS fails – just explain in the request Notes field
- Always request Audio-Visual and Music Library items via ILL
- Request book chapters via ILL
- Request only one chapter of a work, because of copyright
- A book chapter arrives more quickly than a book
- Search WorldCat, Google Scholar, or Databases for items outside CUNY
- Use FindIt! to auto-fill your ILL request forms
- If you find your item at NYPL, NYU or Columbia University, you may be able to check it out immediately through the MaRLI program.
- Questions? Check out our FAQ
Member of the