Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Please use your Graduate Center network username and password to log in to ILL:
Scan and Deliver
We can scan print materials that we have in the GC library and send you a digital copy. Request up to one chapter from a print book or one article from a print journal by logging in above and filling out a regular ILL request form.
Alert! Please check your Spam folder, and add email@example.com to your contacts, if you are not getting emails from ILL.
- Alert! As of January 2017, your ILL Request History will only be available from 2014 until present. Please follow these download instructions.
- The GC Library may have the article you need: Search first for the journal title in our journal finding tool. Also check Google Scholar for an open access version of the article. If the article is not available, request it through ILL. Articles are typically ready to download within 1-3 business days.
- If you need books that are available at other CUNY libraries, then you may use interlibrary loan, the shared CUNY Catalog or OneSearch. The choice is yours!
- You can also request book sections, which are delivered electronically. (To comply with copyright, we must limit requests from a single work to one chapter or 50 pages, whichever is less.)
- Save time and typing — don’t manually enter your requests! When doing research in databases or WorldCat, use “Find It @ CUNY” links to initiate and auto-fill ILL requests.
Support the Library